Another cold front is pushing through this Thursday morning with light snow. We're expecting light snow amounts of a dusting to less than one inch. We'll see a mix of sun and clouds this afternoon. The cold air will make its return behind the front along with breezy north winds, gusting up to 20 mph. Highs only going up to the upper 20s to near 30.
Friday into the weekend appears dry and cold for us with highs only in the upper 20s to lower 30s. A strong winter storm could bring snow chances to southern Missouri. Right now, it's looking to stay south of the KQ2 Viewing Area as high pressure will be building in, blocking the storm from us. We could see cloudy skies on Saturday, but that's it.
Next week looks to be sunny and quiet with temperatures going back up to near average into the lower to middle 40s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Light snow and cold temperatures return for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow returns Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Tracking some snow chances & cold temperatures this workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold temperatures with dry conditions
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: The cold air returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow moves in on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain returns on Thursday