After a cold start to 2019, warmer air is on the way as we go into the first weekend of the new year with highs in the middle to upper 50's. We are also going to be seeing a lot of sunshine. It's going to be a great Friday and weekend to be outside for any plans you may have!
We'll start to once again see an increase in clouds on Sunday. This is all ahead of another disturbance that could bring us the chance for some scattered rain chances as we head into late Sunday night and Monday. This cold front is looking to be a weak one as it passes through, so we aren't expecting a huge change in our weather.
High temperatures will cool down a bit behind it but will remain above average in the upper 40s to lower 50s early next week. Our weather pattern will remain sunny and quiet as well.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny & mild January weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild and sunny Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold but sunny Friday & weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny and quiet weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny but cooler Friday & weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny & very nice Friday & weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny Monday ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny & mild weather to kickoff new workweek