We are waking up to mostly cloudy skies and temperatures on this Monday morning in the lower to middle teens. Factor in the winds from the southeast at 5-10 mph, gusting up to 20 and it will feel like a few degrees below zero so bundle up!
The warmest days of the week will be Monday into Tuesday with plenty of clouds overhead. A disturbance will move in Monday night and Tuesday that will bring the chance for some more rain and snow to the area. Right now, it appears any snow accumulation will be minor. Highs on Monday will rebound into the lower 30s. We'll be in the upper 30s by Tuesday thanks to the southeast winds picking up. It will be gusty at times to 30 mph.
For the rest of the workweek, there are some more snow chances in the forecast. Temperatures will also be on the decline by the weekend into the lower to middle 20s. The best chance for snow will come Thursday and then again on Saturday. Right now it looks to be on the light side but we'll keep you updated.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Tracking some snow chances & cold temperatures this workweek
- Rain chances and cooler temperatures this workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Light snow and cold temperatures return for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold temperatures with dry conditions
- Still Watching Snow Chances for New Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold start to the new workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances & cooler temperatures for Thursday