***A Heat Advisory is in effect until 9 p.m. Sunday for Worth, Nodaway, Gentry, Harrison, Mercer and Atchison Counties in northwest Missouri as Heat Indices will make it feel like over 100 degrees.
After a hot & humid summer day for your Saturday, expect more of the same for Sunday. It will once again be sunny with highs into the lower to middle 90s. With dew points into the 70s, it will make it feel like the lower 100s outside. Make sure you continue to take the proper precautions to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water and making sure you have a place to cool off with good air conditioning.
We'll remain dry & sunny heading into Monday & Tuesday. Our next chances for rain look to move back in late Tuesday into Wednesday and could stick around for the Fourth of July Holiday. Better chances are in the forecast for Friday & Saturday. Highs will be back down to near average in the middle to upper 80s.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Another hot & humid day for Sunday; Storm chances return this upcoming week
- KQ2 Forecast: Few storms overnight, hot and humid Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain & storm chances return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: More heat, humidity for Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot & humid day ahead for Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return to the forecast this week