We'll continue to have nice fall temperatures and sunshine on Sunday with highs in the upper 60s with a breezy southeast wind. A cold front is forecast to move through late Sunday evening bringing in rain and storm chances. Some stronger storms could have some gusty winds and some small hail. We'll be waking up to much cooler air by Monday morning.
Into next week, Monday into Tuesday will be sunny but breezy with the northwest winds behind the cold front, allowing temperatures to top out in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
We'll go back up to near average temperatures by Wednesday in the middle 60s before another cold front pushes through on Thursday, bringing in a very slight chance and another shot of cool air with highs in the 50s by Friday.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies then storms & rain move in for Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and comfortable temps on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies then storms return for your Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves away
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- Rain moves in Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and mild temperatures for Saturday