Showers and a few thunderstorms continue to be around northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri on Wednesday. Some areas received heavy rain and more is in the forecast. Rainfall amounts could be anywhere from 1-2."
We are also watching the tropics as the remnants of Tropical Storm Gordon could provide additional moisture to the area that gives us continued rain chances for Friday and into early Saturday. Temperatures will be cooler and below average with highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. Rainfall amounts by the end of the week could be at least 3-4." This could lead to some flooding near rivers and streams plus low lying areas so keep that in mind. We'll continue to update you.
Sunday through early next week is looking to be dry with the sunshine returning. High temperatures will start bouncing back to the upper 70s to lower 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues tonight
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued rain chances this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Heavy rain threat continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances continue into Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain/snow mix continues today
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday