The weather will be quiet and more comfortable both on Tuesday into Wednesday as we get a one-two punch from a series of cold fronts to help knock out the humidity. One cold front passed through overnight. We'll have some lingering clouds on Tuesday morning before we see more sunshine into the afternoon. Temperatures will be not as hot & humid as they were on Monday with highs in the upper 80s.
A second cold front will pass through overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, ushering in a cooler & drier air mass. Temperatures will be below average in the lower 80s by midweek. Mostly sunny skies expected on Wednesday.
More rain chances are in the forecast Thursday through Saturday as a few disturbances push through the region. It will warm up a bit heading into the weekend with highs in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. Mostly sunny skies expected Sunday into Monday.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Comfortable summer weather on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and comfortable temps on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A pleasant & more comfortable work week ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Summer weather pattern continues for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Summer-heat returns this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Perfect December weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather today
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory
- KQ2 Forecast: Another hot late summer day for Wednesday