The late summer-heat is making a comeback for much of the upcoming work week. Could see a stray shower this Monday morning but most will stay dry and cloudy. Temperatures into the upper 60s to lower 70s.
Starting the week with very warm temperatures and the high humidity will continue through much of the week. Highs Monday are going to be in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. Tuesday and Wednesday will see similar temperatures and it won't be until Thursday before the heat breaks when a cold front moves through. By the weekend, highs will be back to near average, if not a bit below average in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
As for rain chances, there are some low-end chances Monday night and Tuesday but the best chance for rain will be on Thursday as a cold front moves through. The weekend is looking nice.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot & humid day ahead for Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather then hot & humid conditions for Monday
- A hot & humid weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Rainy Monday ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot & humid late summer day ahead for Sunday
- Another Hot & Humid Day Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: The hot & humid temperatures are sticking around
- KQ2 Forecast: Few storms overnight, hot and humid Sunday