After last night's snow, we will see a very nice stretch of weather over the next several days. For today, expect sunny skies but it will be cold though. Highs will be in the mid to upper 30s with feels like temperatures in the upper 20s. Dress warm if outside!
Heading into the busy Thanksgiving week, nice weather is expected to continue with some warmer air returning as well. Monday and Tuesday will be the coolest days of the week with highs in the lower 40s but by Wednesday and Thursday, highs will return to the 50s. Thanksgiving itself looks very nice with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid 50s.
Rain does return to the forecast for Friday as another disturbance is expected to move through. Highs will remain in the 50s. By Saturday, we dry out with another nice sunny day with highs in the lower 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny but cold Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and Sunny Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and cold on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny returns but still cold for your Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold but sunny Friday & weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold but sunny Friday ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cold and sunny on Tuesday