A cloudy sky across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri on Friday. Temperatures were in the mid to upper 50s today and we did see some sunshine late in the day.
Things are looking up for us heading into the weekend as it's looking great for Halloween themed events. Saturday is looking to be quiet with lots of sunshine. It will also be a bit warmer with high temperatures going up into in the upper 60s. We'll have a weak cold front push through Sunday morning which will cool us down a few degrees into the lower 60s with breezy & sunny conditions.
Monday looks dry and sunny with highs in the middle 60s. We will be watching the forecast closely heading into Halloween as there is the chance for scattered rain chances on Tuesday with another cold front passing through. It is looking to move out in time for Halloween on Wednesday, but expect a cloudy and cool one with highs in the upper 50s. Stay tuned to see if it's a trick or treat!
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A good looking weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A cooler weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm & humid for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Fall weather for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A soggy weekend expected
- KQ2 Forecast: A beautiful October weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain returns for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice weather this weekend