A few clouds have moved into northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri this afternoon. Very warm air is in place across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Our normal high temperature for this time of year is 78 degrees. We will continue to deal with these above average temperatures for several more days before we cool down late this upcoming week.
For our Wednesday, expect a very warm day once again with highs into the lower 90s under mostly sunny skies. Sunshine and warm temperatures are expected on Thursday with highs near 90 degrees.
Enjoy this last kick of summer weather if you're a fan of it. A strong cold front is expected to move through on Thursday which will bring the chance for thunderstorms. Watching the potential for a few strong thunderstorms Thursday evening and overnight. We will keep you updated. Highs fall into the 70s by Friday and into the weekend. Perfect timing as fall officially begins on Saturday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid Wednesday
- Another Hot & Humid Day Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: The hot & humid temperatures are sticking around
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm & humid for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: More heat, humidity for Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Another hot late summer day for Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot Wednesday on the way
- A hot & humid weekend ahead