The weather will be quiet and more comfortable both on Tuesday into Wednesday as we have a series of cold fronts to help knock out the humidity. One cold front passed through overnight. We'll have some lingering clouds on Tuesday morning before we see more sunshine into the afternoon.
A second cold front will pass through overnight Tuesday into Wednesday, ushering in a cooler & drier air mass. Temperatures will be below average in the lower 80s by midweek. Mostly sunny skies expected on Wednesday.
More rain chances are in the forecast Thursday through Saturday as a few disturbances push through the region. It will warm up a bit heading into the weekend with highs in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. Mostly sunny skies expected Sunday into Monday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A less humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Another warm and humid day for Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm & humid for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: More heat, humidity for Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warmer Wednesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A dry Wednesday forecast