The second half of the weekend is looking very nice with the return of sunshine. Skies will be abundantly clear all day long as temperatures by the afternoon will be in the upper 40s.
For the work week, temperatures return to where they should be this time of year (average high is 61 degrees). Monday and Tuesday will be nice days with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Tuesday night through Thursday, rain is back in the forecast. High temperatures will be in the 50s and 60s. By the end of the week and into next weekend, dry weather returns with some warm temperatures. Highs by Saturday will be in the upper 60s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A nice end to the weekend, warming back up this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice weather to end the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A very nice weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice weather this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Overall a nice weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Nice start to the week
- A nice weekend forecast
- Nice weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm weekend forecast