Sunday was hard to beat weather-wise but we will see several more days like it during the next week. As for tonight, expect another chilly night with lows in the low to mid 50s under mostly clear skies. Some patchy fog is possible towards morning.
Monday features another beautiful day with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid to upper 70s.
Cruise control weather is on the way for next week. No significant chances for rain throughout the week. Expect mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies every single day with highs in the 70s and 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- A Quiet Stretch of Weather on the Way
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather and temperatures warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather to begin the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: Weather remains quiet, flooding issues continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather as we wrap up the workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet & calmer weather day ahead for Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet weather pattern for the area