More clouds have moved in across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri today. Temperatures will get a little bit warmer as a south wind will bring in some warmer air.
Cruise control & a quiet weather pattern is sicking around for the rest of the workweek with no chances for rain. Expect sunny skies every single day into the weekend. Temperatures will start warming back up into the middle to upper 80s. The southerly winds will allow a little bit of humidity to move back in for the weekend.
Even though we'll be in a nice weather pattern here in NW Missouri & NE Kansas, the top weather story across the nation is powerful Category 4 Hurricane Florence and the potential impact on the U.S. East Coast late week into the weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet weather pattern for the area
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- Quiet Then Active Pattern This Workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: Unsettled weather pattern for long holiday weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: An active weather pattern this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather and temperatures warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather to begin the work week