After days of active weather, the weekend will end on a bright and sunny note. For Sunday, expect windy conditions to continue for the first half of the day. Winds will likely be gusting from the northwest at 20-30 mph. These winds will die down by evening. Highs will be in the upper 20s and lower 30s under mostly sunny skies.
While average temperatures this time of year are in the low to mid 40s, we will not be seeing that during the week but the weather will be mostly quiet. For Monday, mostly sunny skies once again with highs in the lower 30s.
There are some precipitation chances next week with a weak disturbance possibly bringing some light wintry mix late Tuesday and early Wednesday. The best chance for rain and snow will be on Friday as a cold front moves through. Highs throughout the week will be in the 20s and 30s.
Should note that long range models are suggesting another blast of arctic air by next weekend. This is something we will be monitoring over the next several days.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A return of sunshine and quiet weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns today
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Winds die down, sunshine returns
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns for your Tuesday