The nice (but warm) weather continues for the second half of the weekend. Today is expected to be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the upper 80s.
Things begin to change towards the end of next week. Monday through Wednesday, though, will be warm and sunny. Highs in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
A strong cold front is expected to move through on Thursday which will bring the chance for thunderstorms. Watching the potential for a few strong thunderstorms Thursday evening and overnight. We will keep you updated. Highs fall into the lower 70s by Friday and Saturday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and warm again
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm up begins Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: One more sunny & warm day for Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Patchy fog overnight, warm and sunny Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Another sunny and warm December day for Tuesday