On Sunday, a beautiful day is expected. Plenty of sunshine with some wind as well. Highs will be in the lower 60s. To start the work week on Monday, the forecast is looking great. Sunny skies with highs in the upper 60s.
Tuesday will be another dry day with highs in the 60s. A slight chance of rain is in the forecast for Wednesday through Friday but chances right now are fairly low. Highs fall back into the 50s late week.
By next weekend, another disturbance will move into the area bringing at least a chance of rain on Saturday. Highs will be in the lower 60s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather today
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather for Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A beautiful Easter forecast
- Beautiful Weekend Continues
- KQ2 Forecast: A beautiful October weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful and warmer weather for the holiday weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Very unsettled weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues