We fell just a few degrees short of 60 degrees in St. Joseph Saturday but it was still a very nice day overall. Overnight, we will begin to see some changes with our weather with an increase of clouds by morning. Lows will be dropping into the lower 30s overnight.
A new disturbance is forecast to track through the area Sunday bringing a chance for rain Sunday night. Not expecting a significant amount of rain and we should dry out by Monday morning. Temperatures will be in the 50s on Sunday.
For next week, we do see some cooler temperatures but warmer air does move back in. Monday and Tuesday feature mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 40s and lower 50s. We cool down into the 30s and 40s for Wednesday and Thursday before warming back into the upper 40s Friday and Saturday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return, then rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Increasing clouds and rain chances late Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: More clouds with rain chances Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances returning to the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return to the forecast this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain & storm chances return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return this work week