**Flash Flood Watch in effect until 1 p.m. Monday for Atchison (KS), Doniphan, Buchanan, Andrew, Holt, Atchison (MO), Nodaway, Worth, Gentry, and Harrison counties. A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Keep an eye on the latest forecast.
After some heavy rain Sunday afternoon, storm chances remain in the forecast for much of the week ahead. As for tonight, scattered thunderstorms are possible, best chance to the west of St. Joseph. Lows will only drop into the upper 60s and lower 70s.
Labor Day also features a chance of thunderstorms with highs in the 80s. Storm chances continue Tuesday and Wednesday with highs in the 80s. Continued rain chances for the rest of the week and into the weekend. Temperatures will be cooler with highs in the 70s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued rain chances this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues tonight
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Scattered rain chances for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return, then rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Spotty rain chances this week, generally quiet