As expected, a cold front did bring clouds and cooler temperatures to the area on Sunday but temperatures will warm up heading into the new week but will likely stay below average.
For tonight, expect clouds to decrease and the winds to die down. Overnight lows could fall into the lower 50s for the first time in a few weeks. A nice night to give the air conditioners a break.
Heading into Monday, some very nice weather is forecast. Sunny skies are expected and temperatures will be slightly warmer in the upper 70s. Still, slightly below average but very nice nonetheless.
The extended forecast brings a few rain chances to the area beginning on Tuesday. A disturbance will be in the area and could bring some rain late Tuesday and Tuesday night. Highs for the day are near 80 degrees.
Wednesday dries out but will be cooler with temperatures in the lower 70s. The rest of the week sees slightly warmer temperatures and a few rain chances. Expect temperatures to be in the 70s and lower 80s Thursday through Sunday. Rain is possible Thursday night and then again Friday night into next weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Cool temperatures this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures cooling down, wintry mix possible late week
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: One more cool day before temperatures warm up
- KQ2 Forecast: Scattered showers and cool temperatures today
- KQ2 Forecast: Winds pick up as temperatures cool down today
- KQ2 Forecast: Cool for Monday then temperatures warm up
- KQ2 Forecast: Stray shower chance and cooling temperatures Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: More cool temperatures with increasing rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: More wind with cool temperatures on Tuesday