Monday we started off with a lot of sunshine and cool temperatures across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Mostly clear skies tonight and overnight lows will be in the lower 60s and upper 50s.
Tuesday features another beautiful day with lots of sunshine and highs in the mid to upper 70s. Cruise control & a quiet weather pattern is sicking around with no chances for rain. Expect sunny skies every single day into the weekend. Temperatures will start warming back up into the lower and middle 80s.
Even though we'll be in a nice weather pattern here in NW Missouri & NE Kansas, the top weather story across the nation this week is Hurricane Florence and the potential impact on the U.S. East Coast late week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot and dry weather continues Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny and dry Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: High winds continue through Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Drying out overnight
- KQ2 Forecast: Summer weather pattern continues for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Very unsettled weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues