***A Flash Flood Watch is in effect until 7 a.m. Saturday for parts of the KQ2 Viewing Area.
An active weather pattern is ahead for the next 48 hours as rain and storm chances are likely Thursday through Saturday morning as a series of disturbances push through.
Better chances of showers and thunderstorms will be Thursday night into Friday, then again Friday night into early Saturday morning. Heavy rain is also possible with 2-4 inches of rain expected. Highs throughout the rest of the week will be below to near average in the lower to middle 80s.
Mostly sunny & dry conditions will return by Sunday into early next week. High temperatures will remain in the 80s.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Flash Flood Watch in effect
- KQ2 Forecast: Flash Flood Watch in effect this weekend
- Flash Flood Watch until 1 p.m. Monday
- Dangers of Flash Flooding
- KQ2 Forecast: Heavy rainfall threat this week, Flash Flood Watch posted
- KQ2 Forecast: Flash Flood Watch for part of the viewing area
- KQ2 Forecast: Flood Warnings in effect, rain becomes scattered late
- Tornado Watch in Effect
- Flash Flood Watch issued for parts of the area
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisories in effect