Partly cloudy skies are expected through the afternoon and evening today with warm temperatures in the upper 80s and lower 90s. Some humidity will make it feel like it is a few degrees warmer. Water is needed if heading outside today.
The nice (but warm) weather continues for the second half of the weekend. Sunday is expected to be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the upper 80s.
Things begin to change towards the end of next week. Monday through Wednesday, though, will be warm and sunny. Highs in the upper 80s and lower 90s. A strong cold front is expected to move through on Thursday which will bring the chance for thunderstorms. Highs fall into the lower 70s by Friday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Heat continues today
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued heat on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: The heat continues on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather today
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer day today
- KQ2 Forecast: Last day of extreme heat today
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues tonight