Our weather pattern will become more quiet, but almost Florida-like with very warm & humid air moving in as we head into the second half of the work week and into the weekend. Expect more sunshine with highs in the lower 90s Thursday into Friday. The weekend will be quiet but hot & humid with highs in the middle 90s. With dew points, into the 70s, it will make it feel like the upper 90s to low 100s. Make sure you take the proper precautions to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water and making sure you have a place to cool off with good air conditioning.
We'll remain dry & sunny heading into Monday & Tuesday. Highs will be back down in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
Our next chances for rain look to move back in on Wednesday.
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot & humid day ahead for Monday
- Another Hot & Humid Day Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: The hot & humid temperatures are sticking around
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather then hot & humid conditions for Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Few storms overnight, hot and humid Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Another hot & humid day for Sunday; Storm chances return this upcoming week
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid day with a few light showers for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot & humid late summer day ahead for Sunday