Waking up to overcast skies and today will be a mostly cloudy day but it will still be warm. Temperatures will top out in the mid 50s this afternoon. A few sprinkles are possible throughout the day but the best chance for rain will be overnight.
We are tracking a disturbance that could bring a few light rain showers Sunday night and into early Monday morning. The good news is that the rain should be out of here by the Monday morning commute. Lows tonight will be in the mid 40s.
For next week, we do see some cooler temperatures but warmer air does move back in. Monday and Tuesday feature mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 40s and lower 50s. We cool down into the 30s and 40s for Wednesday and Thursday before warming back into the upper 40s Friday and Saturday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures with a few sprinkles today
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures begin to rebound today
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold temperatures continue today
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and mild temperatures for Saturday
- Mild temperatures on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight