After a mostly cloudy day with below average temperatures on Saturday, the weather does not change much heading into Sunday but we could see some on-and-off showers throughout the day.
Overnight, expect cloudy skies and temperatures dropping into the low to mid 60s. Rain chances will pick up towards morning.
A disturbance will bring scattered showers and storms throughout the day Sunday. Overall, coverage of the rain will be mostly scattered so don't expect it to be an all-day rain. Highs Sunday will be in the 70s.
Looking ahead to Monday when a cold front is expected to move through and bring the possibility of strong to severe thunderstorms. This is something we will be tracking during the next 48 hours. Highs Monday are in the 80s.
The weather does quiet down Tuesday through Thursday with sunshine returning and temperatures in the 70s and 80s. The next chance for rain will come towards the end of the next week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return, then rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: Increasing clouds and rain chances late Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: More clouds with rain chances Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances continue into Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold front brings rain chances late Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow chances increase on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued rain chances this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday