After a few chilly nights in a row, Sunday night will be a little warmer. Expect clear skies with low temperatures falling into the low to mid 40s. Monday will be a nice day. A weak cold front will move through the area but do not expect any rain with this and barely any clouds. Highs will be in the mid to upper 60s.
Tuesday will be another dry day with sunny skies and highs in the 60s. A slight chance of rain is in the forecast for Wednesday night. Highs will be in the 50s Wednesday and Thursday.
By next weekend, another disturbance will move into the area bringing at least a chance of rain late Friday into Saturday. Highs will be in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine and warmer temperatures
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Winds die down, sunshine returns
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns for your Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on Wednesday