Mostly cloudy skies are expected overnight with low temperatures falling into the teens. To begin the work week, we will see a quiet day on Monday. Not expecting any rain or snow but skies will be mostly cloudy. High temperatures will be in the 20s.
Active weather once again returns on Tuesday with another disturbance moving through. This will likely bring some snow and possibly a wintry mix late Tuesday and into Tuesday night. It is a little early to discuss specifics but several inches of accumulating snow is possible with ice also being a concern. We will be keeping you updated as we get closer to the event.
Beyond Tuesday, the weather does quiet down but we do not see any above average temperatures. Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy Wednesday through Friday with highs in the 20s, 30s, and possibly lower 40s. The next chance for precipitation will be next weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: One dry day before snow chances return Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow returns Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return, then rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry Christmas day, rain returns tomorrow
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow and arctic air returns
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow overnight, dangerous cold returns