Very quiet weather conditions are going to continue to end the weekend. Expect partly cloudy skies today with highs a little warmer than yesterday, getting into the mid 30s.
Not expecting much in the way of any rain or snow chances for the start of the week with partly cloudy skies each day. Monday will be cold with highs in the 30s but we do warm up for Tuesday and Wednesday with highs back into the 40s.
Precipitation chances return do return Thursday as a disturbance moves through the area. Too early to talk about specifics but something we will be keeping an eye on as computer models are in disagreement. Friday and Saturday do appear to be dry with highs in the 40s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild conditions expected to continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Weather remains quiet, flooding issues continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet & warmer weather continues into Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Heat continues today
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday