Our quiet weather pattern is sticking around as we end the workweek. Expect a mix of sun and clouds for your Thursday. Temperatures will start warming back up into the middle 80s thanks to high pressure out to our east which is allowing the south winds to usher in warmer air.
The southerly winds will also allow a little bit of humidity to move back in for the weekend. It will be sunny skies heading into our Friday and into the weekend. Temperatures will be in the upper 80s but feel like the lower 90s. Stay cool if you have any outdoor plans. We do have a cold front pushing through early next week that will help cool down temperatures and bring in a bit of rain chances into northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas.
Even though we'll be in a nice weather pattern here in NW Missouri & NE Kansas, the top weather story across the nation will be Category 2 Hurricane Florence and the potential impact on the U.S. East Coast into the weekend with heavy rain, storm surge and inland flooding.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather and temperatures warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures are warming back up
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures warm up on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures warming up on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue