Cloudy skies for much of your Monday across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. A few sprinkles were found early this morning otherwise we were dry. The south winds will allow warmer above average temperatures in the lower 80s for Monday.
A cold front will bring rain chances on Tuesday as highs struggle to get into the mid 70s. By Wednesday and Thursday, we dry out and cool down. High temperatures in the upper 60s to lower 70s.
Friday will be mostly sunny before our next cold front moves in for the weekend. We have slight rain chances for Friday night into the weekend. Highs will be in the 70s for the weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Clouds return, then rain chances
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain returns on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Snow returns Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: One dry day before snow chances return Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny Monday before rain chances return
- KQ2 Forecast: Continued rain chances this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Scattered rain chances for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances increase on Wednesday