Light is at the end of the tunnel and we will begin to see some nicer weather during the second half of Saturday and into Sunday. As for your Saturday, a few isolated showers are possible during the morning but those will come to an end this afternoon. Cloudy skies will give way to partly cloudy skies later today. Highs will be in the upper 60s and lower 70s.
A very nice stretch of weather is on the way for northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas beginning on Sunday. The forecast for Sunday has mostly sunny skies with highs in the low to mid 70s.
Cruise control weather is on the way for next week. No significant chances for rain throughout the week. Expect mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies every single day with highs in the 70s and 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves away
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves out on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves in on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves in this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves in this evening
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain moves back into the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues tonight
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain likely Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain returns to the forecast