Already seeing a good deal of sunshine nearly Sunday and it does appear we will see a mostly sunny day with a few clouds from time to time. Temperatures will stay cool with highs in the mid to upper 50s.
Temperatures quickly warm back up to start the work week as two very nice days will be on the way for Monday and Tuesday. Monday will see mostly sunny skies and highs in the lower 70s. For Tuesday, more clouds but warmer temperatures. Highs in the upper 70s.
We are tracking the chance for some thunderstorms Wednesday evening and overnight. We will need to keep an eye on this system as strong thunderstorms could be possible. Highs Wednesday will be in the upper 70s.
Temperatures cool back down by the end of the week with highs in the 50s Thursday and then 60s for Friday and Saturday. Scattered showers are possible Thursday but Friday and Saturday appear dry.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cool for Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cool this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying cool for one more day
- KQ2 Forecast: Temps stay cool as clouds move in
- KQ2 Forecast: A cool and wet Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy and cool Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cool and dreary Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: One more cool day before temperatures warm up
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny but cool day for your Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying dry the next few days