Today we saw scattered showers and a few thunderstorms across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Some areas saw some much needed rain.
On Wednesday, a stray shower or storm is possible but most will likely stay dry. Highs are going to be in the upper 80s. Thursday will feature mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 80s.
Building heat for the end of the week and into the weekend will be the main story moving forward. Expecting a dry and hot stretch of weather that will last into next week. Beginning Friday, temperatures should reach into the low to mid 90s for daytime highs with mostly sunny skies. Expect very similar conditions for Saturday and Sunday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying warm on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying warm on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and windy Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warming up on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and muggy Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm up on Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying warm today with some sun this afternoon
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying warm to start the week