The next few days will likely see several rounds of showers and thunderstorms that could bring some heavy rainfall to the area.
Overnight, expect a quiet night with partly cloudy skies. Temperatures will fall into the lower 60s. For Tuesday, we are tracking our next storm system that could give us a better chance of showers and storms, especially late afternoon into the evening. Some could be on the strong side with gusty winds. We could also deal with another round of heavy rain, which we do not need with 1-2" expected.
We'll have possible scattered thunderstorms on Wednesday as our system moves out. Highs both days will range from upper 70s to lower 80s.
For Thursday, much of the day appears to be dry with a slight chance of rain. Friday into the weekend will see additional chances for scattered thunderstorms. Highs will be near average in the middle 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances ramp-up late Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Storm chances return for our Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Scattered storm chances continue on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A Heat Advisory & storm chances return for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Some storm chances with severe risk for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances return on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Tracking thunderstorm chances for Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Heavy rain and storm threat beginning late Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Strong thunderstorms possible late Tuesday