As rain showers continue to move east this afternoon, holiday festivities this evening should be dry in the St. Joseph area. Temperatures will be in the lower 80s and fall into the mid 70s by the time firework shows wrap up.
More scattered chances for showers and thunderstorms are in the forecast for Friday into the weekend. On Friday, we will be watching for the potential for a few storms to be on the strong-side with gusty winds and hail. Highs this weekend will remain near average in the mid to upper 80s.
We'll be drying out for a bit as we head into Monday with a mix of sun and clouds before another round of rain moves back in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs remain near average in the middle to upper 80s. We dry out by Thursday as high temperatures return to the lower 90s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues
- An active weather pattern continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Unsettled weather pattern for long holiday weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet weather pattern for the area
- KQ2 Forecast: An active weather pattern this week
- KQ2 Forecast: A stormy weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Very unsettled weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer temperatures & some stormy weather this work week