Another beautiful day is expected for our Sunday with plenty of sunshine and high temperatures in the lower to middle 60s. Winds will be from the northwest at 10-15 mph.
To start the work week, another nice day is expected. Monday will see sunny skies with highs in the upper 60s and lower 70s. A cold front is expected to move in late Monday night and into Tuesday which will bring the chance for showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid 60s on Tuesday.
The good news is that rain moves out before Halloween so it looks like the holiday will be dry with mostly cloudy skies and highs in the upper 50s. The rest of the week and into next weekend will be cooler with a few rain chances on Friday. Highs will be in the 50s every day.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and comfortable temps on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- A Sunny and Comfortable Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A warm and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and sunny Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Tracking cold overnight temps, storms likely late Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies then storms return for your Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler temperatures but sunny skies for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and mild temperatures for Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny weekend forecast