Waking up Saturday morning to blue skies and mild temperatures and the weather is going to stay nice throughout the day. Heading into the afternoon, there could be a few clouds but overall it will be a sunny day with mild temperatures in the mid 80s.
A cold front will bring a slight chance for rain, more clouds, and cooler temperatures for the day on Sunday. Will likely be a mostly cloudy day with a stray shower chance. Highs will be in the 70s.
For next week, the weather is quiet. There is a chance for thunderstorms late Tuesday into Wednesday but that really is the only decent chance of rain in the extended forecast. For the week, expect slightly below average temperatures in the upper 70s and lower 80s with mostly sunny skies.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies and mild temperatures for Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild and sunny Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler temperatures but sunny skies for the weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny skies on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and Sunny Saturday
- Sunny Skies and Warm Temperatures Today
- KQ2 Forecast: A sunny & mild January weekend ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunny & mild weather to kickoff new workweek
- KQ2 Forecast: A mild and sunny Friday ahead