After starting the day in the 40s, warmer temperatures are expected by the afternoon. Expect sunny skies with highs in the upper 70s. Monday will be warmer as highs climb into the lower 80s under mostly sunny skies.
By Monday night into Tuesday, rain returns to the forecast as another cold front is expected to move through. Quiet weather returns late in the week with highs in the 60s.
Active weather is expected by Friday and into next weekend with showers and thunderstorms possible.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine and warmer temperatures
- Sunshine Brings Warmer Temperatures
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer temperatures this weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer temperatures on Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer temperatures on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer day today
- KQ2 Forecast: Even warmer Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warmer on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cooler then warmer temperatures this weekend