Cloudy skies on Halloween across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Temperatures at trick or treat time will be in the upper 40s and lower 50s.
Thursday will be a very nice day with sunshine returning to the forecast. Highs will be in the lower 60s. To end the work week, a weak disturbance will bring a few scattered rain showers and cooler temperatures. Highs on Friday will be in the 50s.
An unsettled weekend is on the way with rain chances Saturday and Sunday with highs in the 50s. Into next week, rain continues to be in the forecast with cool temps in the 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- Sunshine comes back on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine is back in the forecast on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- Sunshine back in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine and warmer temperatures
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on the way
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on Tuesday