After a cloudy Saturday we look forward to some changes coming in the forecast. For tonight, expect mostly to partly cloudy skies with cool overnight lows in the lower 50s. Some patchy fog is possible late tonight into Sunday morning.
A very nice stretch of weather is on the way for northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas beginning on Sunday. The forecast for Sunday has mostly sunny skies with highs in the low to mid 70s.
Cruise control weather is on the way for next week. No significant chances for rain throughout the week. Expect mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies every single day with highs in the 70s and 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns to the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns for your Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine returns on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Winds die down, sunshine returns
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine for Sunday, wintry mix possible Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine & the 50s returning for Thanksgiving Eve
- KQ2 Forecast: A return of sunshine and quiet weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine and warmer temperatures
- KQ2 Forecast: More sunshine on the way