A few breaks in the clouds allowed temperatures on Friday to reach the lower 60s but still a cool day overall. For tonight, cloudy skies are expected with isolated showers possible. Lows will be in the mid 40s.
Saturday will be another chilly day with mostly cloudy and scattered showers possible. High temps will be in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
A warm front is expected to bring much warmer air to the area by Sunday. Highs return to above average in the lower 80s through much of next week with low end rain chances.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Mild temperatures continue on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cold temperatures continue today
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures continue to climb on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures continue to warm up on Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain chances continue, much cooler temperatures Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Rain continues tonight