We are starting off out Tuesday with mostly clear skies and on a cool note with temperatures in the middle to upper 50s. Tuesday features another beautiful day with lots of sunshine. Temperatures will start warming back up into the lower 80s.
Cruise control & a quiet weather pattern is sicking around for the rest of the workweek with no chances for rain. Expect sunny skies every single day into the weekend. Temperatures will start warming back up into the middle to upper 80s. The southerly winds will allow a little bit of humidity to move back in for the weekend.
Even though we'll be in a nice weather pattern here in NW Missouri & NE Kansas, the top weather story across the nation this week is Hurricane Florence and the potential impact on the U.S. East Coast late week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures are warming back up
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures return this week
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures warm up on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures warming up on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm temperatures remain through Christmas
- KQ2 Forecast: Warm weekend forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight