After another well above average day, temperatures will be falling as we go through the rest of the week. Tonight, clear skies will continue and the winds will die down. Lows will be colder in the mid 20s.
We cool down into the upper 30s and lower 40s for Wednesday and Thursday before warming back into the middle 40s by Friday. We'll need to watch the forecast closely as another storm system could push through Friday afternoon into Saturday morning, giving us chances of a rain or rain/snow mix or light snow with minor accumulations. It should be all out of here by the Chiefs game Saturday afternoon. We'll keep you updated!
We'll be quiet & sunny heading into Sunday and Monday. High temperatures in the upper 30s to lower 40s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperatures cooling down, wintry mix possible late week
- KQ2 Forecast: A wintry mix is back in the forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine for Sunday, wintry mix possible Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Sunshine today, wintry mix possible tomorrow
- KQ2 Forecast: A wintry mix possible on Wednesday night
- KQ2 Forecast: Winter Weather Advisory posted, wintry mix likely
- KQ2 Forecast: Chilly temperatures and wintry weather making a return
- KQ2 Forecast: Wintry precipitation possible Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Wintry weather possible Saturday
- KQ2 Forecast: Wintry weather returns Monday