It was definitely a late summer weekend for mid September with above normal high temperatures in the lower 90s, both on Saturday and Sunday. Our normal high temperature for this time of year is 79 degrees. We will continue to deal with these above average temperatures for several more days before we cool down late this upcoming week.
On Monday, expect a very warm day once again with highs into the lower 90s under mostly sunny skies. Sunshine and warm temperatures are expected on Tuesday and Wednesday with highs near 90 degrees.
A strong cold front is expected to move through on Thursday which will bring the chance for thunderstorms. Watching the potential for a few strong thunderstorms Thursday evening and overnight. We will keep you updated. Highs fall into the 70s by Friday and into the weekend.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: The hot & humid temperatures are sticking around
- KQ2 Forecast: Above average temperatures stick around
- KQ2 Forecast: A hot and humid Wednesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Hot & humid next few days
- KQ2 Forecast: Above average temperatures to stick around
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather then hot & humid conditions for Monday
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Varying temperatures continue
- KQ2 Forecast: Freezing temperatures overnight
- KQ2 Forecast: Less active but summer hot temperatures this week