A Tornado Watch is in effect until 9pm for the KQTV viewing area. Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected to develop over the afternoon hours and some of them could become severe. Stay with KQTV for further weather updates.
More rain is expected on Tuesday. With saturated soils already, flooding may become a large concern if more rain falls over the area. We also have the potential for seeing some strong to severe storms this afternoon into the evening hours. Something we will need to keep a very close eye on. Highs on Tuesday will be near average in the lower 70s.
Very cool but dry conditions are expected Wednesday and Thursday with highs in the 50s. Another disturbance will bring more scattered rain chances Friday into Saturday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Tornado Watch until 9pm
- Tornado Watch in Effect
- KQ2 Forecast: Flash Flood Watch in effect
- KQ2 Forecast: Tornado Watch until 10 p.m. for parts of the area
- KQ2 Forecast: Parts of northwest Missouri under T-Storm watch
- KQ2 Forecast: Wind Chill Watch for the area
- KQ2 Forecast: Enjoy today's warmth, watch for storms tonight
- KQ2 Forecast: Severe Thunderstorm Watch posted until 2:00 a.m.
- KQ2 Forecast: Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 10:00 p.m.
- KQ2 Forecast: Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 7 a.m.