An unsettled weekend and week ahead for northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas. Continued rain chances just about every single day with the threat for heavy rainfall totals where storms persist. Not expecting any of these days to be a complete washout.
As for today, expected partly to mostly cloudy skies with isolated thunderstorms possible. The best chance for storms today will be north of St. Joseph, towards the Iowa border. Highs today will be on the warm-side, in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
On Sunday, storm chances continue with highs in the mid 80s. On Labor Day, a better chance for thunderstorms, mainly during the first half of the day with highs in the low 80s and mid 80s.
As for the rest of next week, the unsettled weather continues. Storm chances exist every single day with highs mostly in the 80s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Very unsettled weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: An unsettled week ahead
- KQ2 Forecast: Unsettled weather pattern for long holiday weekend
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Beautiful Fall weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Dry weather continues on Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: Stormy weather pattern continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Unusual September weather continues
- KQ2 Forecast: Heat continues today
- KQ2 Forecast: Temperature swings continue