A cold front bringing cloudy skies and strong winds, as well as a few scattered showers, will move east during the evening hours. By tonight, skies will begin to become clear and the winds will die down. Lows tonight will be in the 40s.
For Friday a nice day is forecast with partly cloudy skies and highs in the upper 60s. Another disturbance will bring the chance for a few showers Friday night into Saturday morning.
An active weather pattern is shaping up Sunday night and into next week. Saturday afternoon appears dry but rain chances do return late Sunday and lasting through much of next week. Highs will be in the 60s and 70s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- KQ2 Forecast: Weather quiets down after cold front moves through
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet stretch of weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet conditions continue
- KQ2 Forecast: A cold and quiet start to the week
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying quiet and warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: A quiet weather pattern for the area
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather and temperatures warming up
- KQ2 Forecast: Quiet weather to begin the work week
- KQ2 Forecast: A return of sunshine and quiet weather
- KQ2 Forecast: Weather remains quiet, flooding concerns grow