Kansas City Chiefs completed their final phase of the their offseason progam Thursday with mandatory minicamp.
After two long days of work head coach Andy Reid decided that the team would watch film and run their conditioning test to finalize minicamp.
A goal for any NFL franchise is to make sure that they sign all of their draft picks from the draft, and the Chiefs were able to do that by signing defensive lineman Derrick Nnadi as the last signee.
The Chiefs will have some time off from now until training camp. Training camp will take place in St. Joe at Missouri Western, which will start at the end of July.
- Kansas City Chiefs Finished Mandatory Minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- City proposes mandatory rental inspection program
- Hi-Ho Bar & Grill preps for Kansas City Chiefs crowds
- Former Kansas City Chiefs coach Gunther Cunningham dies at 72
- Kansas City Chiefs: Day One Practice Photo Gallery
- Limited edition Kansas City Chiefs Nike shoes go on-sale
- Landlords say city "railroaded" them after new mandatory inspection ordinance
- City Officials Discuss Mandatory Evacuations for Parts of St. Joseph
- UPDATE: Missing Kansas City, Kansas woman found safe